Small Children’s Catechism by Chris Schlect
|1. Who made you?
2. What else did God make?
3. Why did God make all things?
4. Why do things work as they do?
5. How do we learn about God?
6. Where does God reveal Himself?
7. What does God reveal in nature?
8. What more is revealed in His Word?
9. Where is God’s Word today?
10. How many Gods are there?
11. How many persons are in the Godhead?
12. Who are these persons?
13. Where is God?
14. How long has God existed?
15. How is man unique?
16. Who was the first man?
17. What was Adam like at creation?
18. Did Adam remain good?
19. What is sin?
20. What is the penalty for sin?
21. What came of Adam’s sin?
22. Why did Adam’s sin affect all men?
23. Must all men die for sin?
24. How may we be saved from sin and death?
25. Who is Jesus Christ?
|26. Did Jesus ever sin?
A. No, only He is righteous.
27. What did Jesus do for His people?
28. How did He do this?
29. What else did Christ conquer?
30. Are His enemies powerful?
31. What did He give to His people?
32. What did He take from His people?
33. How is Christ’s work brought to His people?
34. What does the Holy Spirit do?
35. What is faith?
36. How do we recognize true faith?
37. Who are Christ’s people?
38. What are the traits of His church?
39. How is the Word a trait of His church?
40. How is discipline a trait of His church?
41. What are sacraments?
42. What sacraments are there?
43. Who is Head of the Church?
44. What offices has Christ appointed?
45. Is His Church perfect?
46. When will it be perfect?
47. What happens at the resurrection?
48. What of those He deems righteous?
49. What of those He condemns?
50. How does this judgment affect Christ?