As a Acts 29 church, we are marked by these distinctives:
- We are passionate about gospel centrality.
- We enthusiastically embrace the sovereignty of God’s grace in saving sinners.
- We recognize and rest upon the necessity of the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit for all of life and ministry.
- We are deeply committed to the fundamental spiritual and moral equality of male and female and to men as responsible servant-leaders in the home and church.
- We embrace a missionary understanding of the local church and its role as the primary means by which God chooses to establish his kingdom on earth.
As an Acts 29 church, we embrace these values:
- Church-Planting Churches
- Holiness and Humility
- A Diverse and Global Community
- Praying For Conversions Through Evangelism